HOBOKEN CITY HALL HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR — DEC 3 & 4
Hoboken City Hall Holiday Crafts Fair will take place this Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 3 & 4, from 11am to 5pm at Hoboken City Hall (94 Washington St).
Three floors will feature artwork & unique handcrafted gift items by local crafters & artisans including: jewelry, art, notecards, silk felted & leather bags, hand knits: scarves, shawls, hats, sweaters, blankets & more, candles, soaps & body products, organic honey products, fresh herbal teas, photography, holiday ornaments, hair accessories, jewelry boxes, pictures frames, mirrors, stuffed dolls, essential oils, fashion for women & children, quilts, and much more.
Meet Mrs. Claus. She will be doing face painting both days on the 2nd floor.
City Hall is located just 3 blocks from all public transportation: PATH, Hudson Bergen Light Rail, NJ Transit Trains & Buses & NY Waterway. For more information call 201-420-2207 or online at www.hobokennj.gov.
Here is a list of some of the crafters who will be participating in 2016:
- Wendy Setzer designs affordable jewelry combining sterling silver with beautiful shapes & colors.
It becomes wearable eye candy that enhances your style.
- Charley & Hudson – comfy kids’ clothing, scarves onesies, tees, throw pillows
- Christi Love – “Love Bijoux is an original collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry designs for those with tastes uniquely their own. Christi Love, a long-time Hobokenite, crafts her designs from rare & vintage components for the discerning “modern goddess”. She will feature new lines, like “Unchain My Heart” and “Dark Goddess” as well as gorgeous bling for the holidays.
- Haase & Haase – Unique handcrafted items. Kitchen angels, antique cookie cutter wreaths, canning jar lights, felted silk scarves and purses.
- Mt. Lebanon Soap Company – Handmade soap from scratch with over 30 different varieties of cold process soap wrapped in ribbon.
- Ursula Henke – Mudjestic Skincare offers 100% natural American made face & body masks that cleanse & detoxify your skin. Made from volcanic ash clay, Mudjestic Skincare products draw out the toxins on your skin surface & leave you feeling cleaner, refreshed & they significantly diminish the appearance of your blemishes.
- Deidre O’Hara – Offering unique, small, wearable accessories & home decor handcrafted from high quality sheepskins in the Norwegian tradition known as Skinnfell. Items are one of a kind & often embellished with vintage French ribbon or block printed by hand.
- Angelia K. Iancu – Sweetheart Dolls are uniquely handcrafted & tailored. Our fairies are made of the finest wool hair, organic cotton & soft classic tulle. Our stuffed animals are made with handmade Batik from Bali – Indonesia. www.sweetheartdolls.com
- Berta Karapetyan – is a knitwear designer for KarabellaKnitsNY & author of the book “Runway Knits”. Berta has done a lot of technical developments for New York Fashion Houses like Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein & others. Etsy store KarabellaKnitsNY.
- Hin Chan – Bonsai Trees
- Michelle Dmytrow – “Wooden Cha Know It” Photographs and images ingrained into wooden plaques, coasters and holiday ornaments.
- Mary Ann Farley – Various sizes of jewelry boxes and wood block prints.
- Jenna Kneip – “Marble and Vine” Treeless gift wrap, gift boxes, gift bags and gift tags.
- Trish McLaughlin – “Trish Stitched” handmade bags in bright, beautiful fabrics. Totes, wristlets, pouches & card holders in modern prints & recycled fabrics.
- Jordan McLeod – Fused glass & printed polymer clay jewelry.
- Marilyn Pavlov – JC Village Candle – Natural soy & wooden wick candles
- Shelia Phalon – Hand drawn cards, coloring books, canvas bags & tie dyed back packs
- Zammary Reyes – “KNOT Predictable” Collection consists of 8 handcrafted necklace designs in various color combos. Made using traditional knotting techniques out of a custom rubber compound.
- Matthew Robertiello – Handcrafted rocking horses and other animals, wooden toys, planter boxes and pallet products.
- Daniel Schemel – Handmade wooden watches.
- Yoshimi Tanaka – Ceramic pieces including jewelry, housewares and home accents.
- East End Foodies – Barrel aged balsamic vinegar and olive oils.
More to be announced
Just 3 blocks from all public transportation including: PATH, NJ Transit trains & buses, NY Waterway Ferries and Hudson Bergen Lightrail.
• Garage B: 2nd St. bet. Hudson & River Streets
• Garage D: Hudson Street bet. 2nd & 3rd Streets
For more info call 201-420-2207 or email email@example.com.