IT’S HERE: Sephora Hoboken Store Opens at 319 Washington
Yes, it’s raining again. But this may brighten your day…
The long-awaited Sephora Hoboken store has finally opened its doors!!!
At 3,580 square feet, the intimate format is designed to offer a highly-customized shopping experience and foster personal connections between its store cast members and clients. The second of its kind and the first to open in 2018, the Hoboken location makes its debut TODAY—Friday, April 27th.
Studio clients can expect a carefully-curated product assortment, store beauty advisors with the highest level of Sephora training and certification, and a variety of high-tech digital tools that enhance the client’s experience before, during and after their store visits.
“As we look back at our 20 years in the retail landscape, one thing has remained true for SEPHORA: there is no better way to create meaningful connections with clients than through personalized experiences and a customized approach to beauty. We could not be more focused on that notion than we are with the introduction of our new SEPHORA Studios,” said Mary Beth Laughton, Executive Vice President of U.S. Omni Retail at Sephora. “The Studio merges the best of an inclusive neighborhood retail environment with best-in-class digital tools that enable our expert beauty advisors to customize recommendations on an individual basis. We look forward to bringing the Sephora Studio to more neighborhoods across the US this year including, Brooklyn, Los Angeles and Washington DC.”
The Studio will offer a comprehensive menu of new and classic offerings to meet each client’s unique needs during their visit, including:
- NEW PERK Hydrating Facial at the Skincare Studio. A premium 2-in-1 facial service that utilizes PERK technology to exfoliate, hydrate and nourish skin for instant, glowing results. With the help of a Beauty Advisor, clients will experience a skincare consultation, receive a personalized skincare service and leave with customized product recommendations for healthier and more hydrated skin. This 30-minute facial is complimentary with a $75 minimum skincare product purchase. Clients can schedule an appointment in advance or just walk in.
- Apps on the iPhone 7 Plus Cast Device offer easy and convenient access to information:
-Digital Makeover Guide – Sephora’s first interactive face chart that is a record of the specific service clients received, combined and customized product and application tips – connecting her experience in-store to her personal beauty journey at home
-Digital Skincare Guide – sends a personalized skincare regimen to the client after a skincare consultation or mini facial
-Beauty Studio Check-In – an online reservation tool to check clients in for services + classes
-Sephora Client App – Beauty Advisors can reference the app to quickly service clients, check Beauty Insider status and Sephora.com ratings and reviews on any product throughout the store
-Mobile Point of Sale—provides clients easy and convenient check-out in-store, in addition to a cash wrap
- Digital components throughout the store that make beauty personal for the client:
-Digital screens located at the entrance that offer easy navigation and self-help for clients
-Moisture Meter to measure the hydration level of the skin for personalized skincare consultations
-Color IQ for scientifically-precise foundation, lip and concealer shade matching
-Sephora Virtual Artist augmented technology that allows users to virtually try-on thousands of lipstick, cheek, concealer and false lash options using 3D imaging on the clients’ own face
-Online reservation iPads for client check-in and appointment scheduling for services/classes
- Elevated service offerings at the Beauty Studio with eight seats and four sinks, including:
*15 Minute Mini Makeovers + Facials
*45 Minute Custom Makeovers
*75 Minute Custom Makeover Plus
-Beauty Classes – take a group class with all your friends and learn the latest tips, tricks and techniques
-Studio Concierge – matches the client with the appropriate consultant based on beauty need
- Sephora’s innovative retail concept designed to Teach, Inspire, Play will extend to the Studio by encouraging clients to freely test and try products from a curated selection of brands across prestige cosmetics, skincare, hair care and fragrance
To learn more, visit www.Sephora.com.