Hoboken Sailing Club Information Session & Happy Hour—TONIGHT @ PIER 13
Join the Hoboken Sailing Club for their June Information Session & Happy Hour at Pier 13/Shipyard Marina (1301 Sinatra Drive) TONIGHT—Wednesday, June 17, 7 to 9 p.m.
Experienced and beginner sailors welcome! Professional sailing lessons are available for anyone new to sailing. Hoboken Sailing Club Staff also plans weekly races, as well as and social events at the spectacular Pier 13 Bar.
The Hoboken Sailing Club Membership offers:
- Access to the fleet of sailboats in the Shipyard Marina in North Hoboken
- No responsibility of maintenance, gas, dockage fees, boat registration or winter storage
- Weekly sailing races for those interested in competing
- A chance to connect to the Hudson River and meet new friends
- Social events at Pier 13 waterfront bar with unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline
2015 membership pricing is $850 for individuals and $1,175 for families
Hoboken Sailing Club season runs from May 1st through October 31st.
If you’re unable to make it this evening, email or call to learn more about this exciting opportunity spend the 2015 summer on the Hudson River.
Contact Information: Kevin O’Brien, Marina Manager; 201-798-8080; email@example.com